Fonds local d'investissement (FLI)
RESO manages the Fonds local d'investissement (FLI), dedicated to the start-up and strengthening of businesses.
The FLI fosters entrepreneurship, and in this spirit, supports new entrepreneurs in their projects to:
- Create and sustain viable businesses in Montreal's Sud-Ouest.
- Finance the start-up and expansion of projects run by both organizations and individuals.
- Sustain job development.
- Contribute to the Sud-Ouest's economic development.
The FLI is intended for individuals with projects in the marketing stage, offering the support, advice and technical assistance their projects require.
- Self-employed workers
- Profit-seeking businesses
- Businesses in the social economy
- Industrial and propulsive service industries sector, following the development plan's priorities
Type of financing:
- Simple loan investment of up to $50,000 at prime plus a rate of 2 to 5%
- Personal endorsement of promoters can be asked
- Investment by promoters
- Submission of a complete business plan
- Application and follow-up fee: 2.5% of loan, including non-refundable $250 deposit
For more information, Joice Diaz at 514 931-5737, extension 272.